Adding an image in the default WordPress editor is simple…
- Locate your blog post or page by using the Posts or Pages menu in the WordPress dashboard.
- Place your cursor where you’d like the image to appear in the content editing window. Now click the Add Media button just above the editor.
- In the window that appears, you can either browse and select one of the images that are already uploaded to your site, or click the Upload Files tab to choose an image from your computer to upload.
- Once you’ve selected an image (it will show a tick in the top right corner) you’ll have some additional options appear allowing you to enter a title, caption, choose alignment, size and so on. Once you’re ready, click the Insert Into Page button and it will appear in your chosen location in the content editor.
- You can now edit the image’s size by dragging the little squares at the corners of the image, or use the floating toolbar that appears to align, edit the image or remove it.
Using Divi’s Image Module
Divi’s editor allows you to add images inline with your text content, or with its own dedicated image module. You can also add images as backgrounds, and some other content modules allow you to add images too, such as the blurb module or header module. You can check out Divi’s image module here.