It’s an achievement getting a website to this stage, so well done to you! We’ll now go and check over the site, making sure everything is perfect before we make it live. We’ll let you know when this is happening.
In the mean time, here’s a quick checklist of things you can be doing to make the launch of your site is super successful:
- Make sure all the social media profiles you need are active and filled out with your info – particularly your new website address! It’s good to populate them all with some posts too, so there’s something there for visitors to see. Don’t forget to tell everyone when your site goes live!
- If you haven’t already, get building your followers for your social media profiles. Having a good level of followers as you start will help provide ‘social proof’ to people who visit them. You may want to consider running an ad for page ‘likes’ or followers.
- Start working on your blog posts and social media posts. Get a calendar together and plan what you’re going to post and when. Schedule posts to publish in advance so you can make sure it all runs like clockwork.
- Are you going to be using Email Marketing to stay in touch with your followers and customers? If you haven’t already, consider getting yourself set up with an Email marketing provider like Aweber or Mailchimp, and get some autoresponders set up.
- There’s always work to be done on a website, so make sure when your site is live that you keep your content updated and fresh – it will help your search engine ranking.
- Are there any other third party apps or services that you want to connect to your website? Ask us to help you get this set up.
- Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with our news, articles and advice.
- Make sure you’re signed up to our mailing list so you don’t miss out on our super-helpful articles on running and growing a small business.
Be Social! Follow Us
Don’t miss out on all the best content from Deluxe Web!